Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Wow what a weekend.... I finally got to get in some really good hunting time. There were not many birds flying and the mosquitoes where out in droves but nevertheless it felt great to be out with good friends.... All until we were ready to call it an evening on Sunday night after a long day of tramping around in the field... Well I had turned on my truck to cool it down while we were packing and loading our gear and somehow the truck got locked. Now this isn't supposed to happen cause I know that this truck has some kind of mechanism to prevent this but it did, so oh well.... What were we going to do? I called my brother to bring me another set of keys from home but we were close to Delta Lake and I live in Edinburg.... So we got to spend some quality time with what seemed like thousands of really hungry mosquitoes...LOL, luckily we had a full ice chest of cold drinks....Thankfully my brother made the trip to our rescue in about 25 minutes so he became the hero of the weekend....Thanks Carlos, you are truly the shizzle.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home