Monday, October 23, 2006

As I write this post, it's a chilly ( for the valley) 56.4 degrees outside.... I'm hopeful that this drop in tempature marks the beginning of our slighty less hot time of year. Back on Christmas '04 my buddy Javi and I made a very, very early morning trip to his ranch to bring extra heaters to his workers. Well we arrived in the middle of a pretty memorable party, and we stayed for a while to partake in the festivities. I don't thing I'll ever forget the way the ranch looked on that early morning, as I was outside looking around trying to get some good pictures one of the workers brought me a cup of warm mexican punch....Well anyway, me and my associates were looking for something good to sell at the Night of Lights celebration at UTPA, and I thought maybe if I could find the recipe for the punch we could do that....So I got ahold of the recipe and one of these nights were gonna make a trial batch, I'll let everyone know how it turns out, but the recipe sure sounds good.....Anyway keep your fingers crossed that the Night of Lights turns out to be a cool night so we can sell alot of our punch.....See you there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Gene Espinoza said...

Hope it's cold Rey. Want to try that punch! Did u get the itch this weekend? I know I did, went out and scouted a little.

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home